The selection of MTM is based on the following guidelines:
- Candidates must have at least one session of study.
- Candidates have participated in any courses / activities organized by the management of the college or university.
- Candidates have at least CGPAS 2.75 and above except for medical students and certain cases of CGPA 2.5 and are also subject to the discretion of the principal.
- Candidates have never been subjected to disciplinary action.
- Candidates are not bound to industrial training except Medical Students.
- Elections and approvals are made by College controversies.
- The selection criteria of each post in MTM will be determined based on the assessments made by the fellows and the management of the college.Source:
Source: Student Supreme Council Election Guidelines (UPM / KK / TAD / GP05) dated 02.01.2015